Indy Guide is hiring!
Position: Country Manager for Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan (at least one per country)
Salary: depends on experience (fix + bonus)
We are looking for an individual who is highly motivated to work for Indy Guide and wants to help improve tourism in Central Asia. Do you love traveling as much as we do? Do you love your country and culture?
As Country Manager you will be expected to take full responsibility from acquiring new providers, verify the quality of existing providers to being the main support channel for customers/tourists in the area. If you are comfortable with a rapidly evolving role, a lot of responsibilities and have a heart for what we do, then we would love to hear from you.
If you are dedicated to your job, if you love engaging with (foreign) people, if you are loyal and service-oriented, then we’d love to receive your application!
You’ll be responsible for:
- Representing and promoting Indy Guide in your country
- Acquiring and supporting new providers like tour operators, guides, drivers and accommodation
- Verifying the quality of existing providers and meeting with them on a regular basis
- Building up a good network with the key players (providers, officials, unions etc.) in the tourism sector
- Supporting customers if they have troubles while travelling
- Creating content for Indy Guide’s blog (writing/photographs/videos/event calendar)
- Acquiring tourists in the country
- A minimum of 3 years experience in tourism
- Education in tourism
- Motivated, loyal, reliable and creative
- Fluent in English and Russian
- Dynamic and creative
- Exceptional communication and social skills
- Ability to be a team player
- Ability to get things done and think for yourself within your responsibilities
We are Indy Guide
We are the first peer-to-peer travel marketplace for Central Asia & Mongolia. We connect travellers with local providers in Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan. Travellers can now enjoy a truly authentic and localised experience in Central Asia & Mongolia as we provide access to almost 1,000 local providers in the region. This makes Indy Guide the largest network of personal expert guides, tours and homestays available. Our aim is to promote Central Asia & Mongolia area as travel destination and to support local tourism providers.
We are a fast growing company located in Zurich, Switzerland. We do travel a lot to Central Asia to be on site but we are now looking for a country manager to be on site full-time and to represent our company at its best.
Submit your application